Friday, June 12, 2009

June Week Two

GUESS WHAT!! I found Ralph World's website! You can listen to clips from each of his cd's and he has a new one out. This means that you can hear the beginning of 'Drivin' in My Car'! Check out http://www.ralphsworld.com/ See if the rest of his music grows on you like it has on me!
Well, we'll be closed all next week-but we'll be getting new stairs and a ramp so all of you with strollers will be able to use them to get inside again. We'll still answer the phones and email so if you have any questions call or drop me a line at cpotter@ci.rocky-hill.ct.us And I can't wait until we're open again to see all you and all the new things that you've learned since I saw you last. I plan on checking out the new CT Science Center in Hartford soon-I'll let you know if there's anything for the little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment