Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May Stories Week Four

This week was bittersweet for me-the last one for the session means saying goodbye for awhile but makes me smile when I see how much fun everyone seemed to be having. I loved sharing the clever book "Duck! Rabbit!" by Amy Krouse Rosenthal! Children have a way of reminding us that sometimes things are not always as they seem and that there is more than one way to look at something. I loved that when my kids were little-they were looking and the world through fresh eyes and noticing things that I took for granted. And they were also learning about the way things work! I also liked sharing the Tana Hoban books-did anyone notice that the texture of the black and white shapes were different?


Well, the next time I'll have class is in September-we haven't set up our schedule yet but watch for more information over the summer. In the meantime-I'm going to keep in touch here-so be sure to visit me-virtually and in person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment